About representation by Frank.
Frank Mroz, the firm’s founder, has practiced real estate and commercial law in Virginia for over 35 years. Tom Appler is a celebrated trial lawyer who practices personal injury law and commercial litigation. Tom Appler, together with Stephen Zachary and John Brandt draw upon a combined 190 + years as personal injury trial lawyers. Their experience includes hundreds of cases, defending insurance companies and their insureds, involving car and truck crashes, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall, brain injuries, fractured bones, herniated spinal discs, burns and paralysis.
They now represent injured persons (plaintiffs) against insurance companies and use their extensive experience to help you throughout the legal process. Typically, two attorneys will assist you. While our firm may limit the number of cases we accept, it affords you two trial lawyers for the price of one.
After a free telephone consultation with one of our attorneys (we do not use telephone screeners), a qualifying case results in another free consultation – this time a personal conference with Tom, John and/or Stephen in their offices. Learn more about our process during a free initial phone call today. Call us at 703-281-2600. We are here to help you with a range of legal issues—from commercial litigation to personal injury law.
Fairfax and Northern Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Metro D.C. Area
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, pedestrian accident, bike accident, or have suffered another type of personal injury, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are Fairfax and Northern Virginia personal injury lawyers serving the Metro D.C. area. Human error is one of the leading causes of crashes. Many accidents could have been prevented had drivers put down their cell phones, avoided drunk driving, and obeyed the law. However, when drivers make mistakes, innocent people sometimes suffer serious and life-altering injuries. Car accident injuries and slip and fall accidents can leave victims facing high and unexpected medical bills, lost wages due to missed days from work, and pain and suffering due to lifestyle changes.
If you need legal representation because you have been seriously injured in an accident, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are Fairfax and Northern Virginia lawyers serving the Metro D.C. area who may be able to help you. Our Fairfax lawyers work with individuals facing losses due to serious injuries. You and your family may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Contact Nolan & Mroz, PLC Fairfax and Northern Virginia personal injury attorneys serving the Metro D.C. area today.
Lawyers in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. Area
Nolan & Mroz, PLC are lawyers assisting clients in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. area. Whether you need assistance because you have been seriously injured in a car accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall accident, bike accident, or other accident, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are personal injury attorneys who have worked for insurance companies and who now represent individuals who are seeking a settlement through the claims process. Because our firm understands how insurance companies assess cases and settlements, we now work for individuals seeking a fair settlement through the insurance claims and adjustment process. Our firm also works with businesses in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. area to help them with a range of commercial litigation issues—from contract disputes and business formation to other legal questions. Finally, if you are buying or selling real estate in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, or the Metro D.C. area, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are real estate attorneys who may be able to assist you.
Real Estate Issues and Litigation, Business Disputes, Contracts, Commercial and Construction Litigation in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. Area
Frank’s practice includes residential and commercial real estate settlements, assistance with the commencement of a business, all types of contracts, (formation or breach), and construction disputes. If you are facing business litigation, need help with legal issues pertaining to your start-up, or have questions about business law in the Metro D.C., Northern Virginia, and Fairfax area, contact Nolan & Mroz, PLC today. Here are some areas where we can help:
• Business Law in Fairfax, Virginia and the Metro D.C. Area. There are many different types of issues new and established businesses can face. Nolan & Mroz, PLC are business lawyers who can help you with company formation issues and questions. The kind of legal entity you choose to form your business, whether you are considering starting a limited liability company, a sole proprietorship, or corporation, can make an immense difference in the kinds of tax burdens your company might face and the legal protections your company may enjoy. Nolan & Mroz, PLC are business lawyers in Virginia and the Metro D.C. area who can help you with start-up formation issues, and other legal issues related to forming a new business. For example, do you know local laws and regulations regarding hiring employees? Do you have employment contracts in place that will protect your trade secrets and business interests? While it might be tempting to use template contracts you can find on the internet, these contracts may not always protect your interests or address concerns related to your specific business or your specific location. Contact Nolan & Mroz, PLC business law attorneys in the Fairfax and Metro D.C. areas.
• Breach of Contract. The first step to preventing breach of contract is to have sound contracts in place in the first place. However, if you are facing a breach of contract dispute, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are business lawyers in the Fairfax and Metro D.C. area who may be able to help you. Our firm can review your contracts and revise them so that your business interests are protected, and we may be able to assist you should a contract dispute or breach of contract issue arise.
• Construction Disputes. If you are facing a construction dispute in Fairfax or the Metro D.C. area, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are lawyers who may be able to help you. Whether you are facing a situation where work wasn’t performed to a professional standard or are facing a situation where you have not been paid for your work, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are construction dispute lawyers in Fairfax and the Metro D.C. area who may be able to help.
• Real Estate Issues. If you are buying or selling real estate in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, or the Metro D.C. area, it can be helpful to have a lawyer by your side to help you navigate the process. Nolan & Mroz, PLC are real estate lawyers who can help you with the buying and selling of real estate.
• Commercial Litigation. Whether you are facing a partnership divorce, issues with shareholders, or any other type of commercial litigation issue, Nolan & Mroz, PLC are commercial litigation lawyers in Fairfax, Northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. area who may be able to assist you.
After a free telephone consultation (we do not use telephone screeners), a suitable case may lead to an office conference and eventual representation. Protect your business and your bottom line. What you don’t know can cost your business thousands!. Have a qualified business lawyer review your contracts, help you with company formation, and assist you with any commercial litigation issues that may arise. Nolan & Mroz, PLC are commercial litigation attorneys in Fairfax, northern Virginia, and the Metro D.C. area who may be able to help you.