How much are your fees?
After a free telephone consultation, if you are invited to our offices to meet personally with Frank or Tom, their fees are $350 per hour. We may ask for an up-front deposit if we agree to a legal representation and, if you and the firm sign an Attorney-Client Representation Agreement.
How do I know if I need legal help? And if I am concerned about litigation, how do I know if I have a case?
Typically, you may be uncertain about how much legal help you may need; and whether litigation is probably in your future. This is why we encourage you to contact us for a free telephone consultation with Frank or Tom (we do not use telephone screeners).
What preparation should I do before calling you?
It will help us to help you, if you can provide:
- Your, and your employer’s name, address and other contact information;
- A description of your legal problem, e.g. a contract issue, a real estate problem, a business dispute, need to form a company, landlord-tenant questions, or construction disputes;
- The date, time and place of any matter you believe may be involved in litigation;
- The name and contact information of opposing parties in any dispute;
- Any damages you believe you have sustained because of another person/company’s actions;
- The names and contact information of any important witnesses to the matter in question;
- Whether you believe you are insured regarding the matter in question, and if so, the name, policy number and contact information of your insurance company and/or agent.
We anticipate that many other issues will be discussed with you, but this will give you a good idea of important facts you should try to obtain.
Should I be careful about posting information about my concerns or case on social media?
YES! Any opponent, or potential opponent, will search any social media possible to obtain information which you may unwisely post. If your matter goes into litigation, opposing counsel will subpoena all information available to determine if you may have unwittingly posted incriminating data about your matter.
2301 Gallows Road, Suite 200, Dunn Loring (Tysons Corner – Fairfax County), VA 22027